Mount Kinabalu Part 2: Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS)

What a relief!

My legs feel better compared to last week. It takes four days without doing anything just enjoying my days with my friends by camping at the riverside at Kota Belud, enjoying and having a good chitchat with them.

Yesterday I started running as usual but I still did feel not like before because I was still recovery phase, perhaps. I was wondering if the condition is actually normal for newbies? I come across one new article regarding the soreness of my tight. 

I cited one research article from the National Library of Medicine with the title: Effects of Massage on Delayed-Onset Muscle Soreness, Swelling, and Recovery of Muscle Function. I found this article really useful to understand why massage is really useful after doing hardcore exercises for those newbies like me. In fact, the situation also does look normal for athletes as well.

Even this article mentioned massage at the upper part of the body, however, the objective of the research would like to prove that having a massage could help to relax the muscle and speed up the recovery process. 









Articles les plus consultés