Mount Kinabalu Part 1: Thanks God I survived
Thanks God, I survived.
As last week was my very first time to climb Mount Kinabalu in my life.
I wanted to celebrate my graduation by climbing the highest mountain in Malaysia.
I know that mountain's elevation and height because I searched all the information via the internet.
Thus, I trained to be fit, endurance in a long trail, and try to be adaptive to changing temperatures.
Because I read on the internet that Mount Kinabalu will change the drastic temperature upon reaching KM4 from Timpohon Gate.
Will take more about my preparation backward before I start my climbing mission at Mount Kinabalu.
At the moment, I want to continue massaging both of my legs because my muscles feel really tight and in pain.
Ahh, I should learn more about how our body works instead of just doing outdoor activities without studying what God gives you (your body!)
It was me with my climb mate friends
Such a lovely memory of standing at the highest peak in Malaysia.
